ND420 Exploring the New Features of IBM Lotus Domino Designer 6
Application developers who have experience developing Release 5 applications for Notes and the Web. An additional audience is Release 4 developers who have taken ND410 to become familiar with the Domino Designer 6 user interface and basic functionality.
This 3-day, instructor-led course provides students with hands-on practice using several of the new features and enhancements for IBM Lotus Domino Designer 6.
NOTE: To properly set expectations for this course, please note that students will have in-depth, hands-on practice with the content presented on Days 1 and 2 of this course. Day 3 focuses on programming features. The goal of this final class day is to use overviews, demonstrations, and walk-through to provide a higher-level view of the new programming features and the extensibility of some of the new Designer 6 tools.
Duration 3 days
The prerequisites for this course include:
- Experience creating Release 5 applications for Notes and the Web.
- For Release 4 developers only:
Preparing IBM Lotus Domino Release 4 Developers to Use IBM Lotus Domino Designer 6 (ND410) 1-day, instructor-led, generally scheduled to immediately precede ND420.
- The enhanced event model
- Locking design elements
- Embedded editor
- Embedded scheduler
- Using the Agent Properties to create and set security for agents
- New action features
- New LotusScript classes for XML
- Data connection resources
- Formula language enhancements (including looping)
- Calling Java programs from LotusScript (LS2J)
- Using folders and bookmarks to organize complex applications
- Using layers and style sheets to enhance presentation of content on the Web
- Enhanced HTML editing capabilities
- Programmatically setting column colors
- Using formulas to hide columns
- Using a background image in a view
- Creating customized design reportse
The shared content cannot be found.
IBM, Domino, Domino Designer, iNotes, Lotus, Lotus Notes, Notes are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
This Web Site is registered with the Department of Business Development,
the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand
Copyright (c) 2099 NotesThai.com All rights reserved.